There are plenty of broad beans to pick at the moment, so this time we tried a new recipe. Broad beans and mushrooms on toast.
– A couple of slices of bloomer toasted
– Broad beans boiled and double podded
– 1 clove of garlic
– Extra virgin olive oil
– Lemon juice
– Mint sauce
– Parmesan Shavings
– Salt & Pepper
– Fry the chopped garlic and onions
– Place the cooked beans in a bowl and crush slightly. Mix in a couple of glugs of olive oil, a couple of glugs of lemon juice and a teaspoon of mint sauce.
– Place the beans, mushrooms, garlic on the toast drizzle with a little more olive oil, salt & pepper and top with parmesan shavings.