There are plenty of broad beans to pick at the moment, so this time we tried a new recipe. Broad beans and mushrooms on toast.
- A couple of slices of bloomer toasted
- Broad beans boiled and double podded
- 1 clove of garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Mint sauce
- Parmesan Shavings
- Salt & Pepper
- Fry the chopped garlic and onions
- Place the cooked beans in a bowl and crush slightly. Mix in a couple of glugs of olive oil, a couple of glugs of lemon juice and a teaspoon of mint sauce.
- Place the beans, mushrooms, garlic on the toast drizzle with a little more olive oil, salt & pepper and top with parmesan shavings.