Using only the freshest picked ingredients of course, I put together a small salad using seasonal produce.
– broad beans cooked and podded,
– handful of new potatoes,
– a couple of slices of bacon,
– 1/2 a courgette,
– 1 x small red onion,
– 1 x garlic clove
– freshly chopped parsley for garnish
– white wine vinegar
– extra virgin olive oil
– lemon juice
1. Fry the garlic, bacon and courgette in a little olive oil.
2. Boil the new potatoes
3. Cut up the red onion finely and mix with the cooked ingredients
4. Mix together the dressing ingredients and drizzle over the top
5. Garnish with a little parsley